Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Makes It All Worth It!!!

The best feedback I've had so far!

Hi Allison,

I am so excited!!! I just wanted to e-mail you to thank you and your husband for giving me the opportunity to lose weight, feel better about myself and get back to where I was and more. I am so grateful and wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

I feel wonderful on the drops and the diet is great with all your tips. We know dieting is no fun, but you have made it fun reading your blog and recipes. You are a true inspiration.
I am so excited thanks to you. I did Jenny Craig about 2 years ago and lost weight, but unfortunately I gained it back.

Everyone keeps asking me why I started before the holidays, but this is the best time to do it. This way I will have less to get off, instead of gorging myself with fatty bad foods.
Waiting after the holidays would do me harm then good in my mind.

Well, anyway thanks for reaching out and helping us feel better about ourselves, that shows what a kind heart you and your husband have.

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment