Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Backordered Blues

I just talked to the manufacturer and apparently the product is backordered for 4 weeks. Their lab just moved and they are a little behind. That said, we are on a priority list to ship as soon as product becomes available. Our interest list is growing by the second, so don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

***Tip of The Day

In 'n' Out Burger has been a lifesaver for me! With four children and their busy schedules, there are times when I just don't have the time or inclination to cook. Order a hamburger, protein style (wrapped in lettuce), double meat with tomato only. Matt likes to add onion as well-make sure it's not grilled! I didn't trust that you could have two patties at first so I actually bought a burger and came home and weighed the meat. Each patty was only 33 grams!

No comments:

Post a Comment