Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 2

I had forgotten how much I really, truly like this diet. Today could have been a doozie for me, but it actually went pretty well. Here is what I ate:
6 small strawberries
Lemon Meringue Pie Herbal Tea *yum!!!
Chopped Salad with chicken, tomatoes, fresh basil and Walden Farms Italian Dressing (out to lunch w/friends)
1 c. cantaloupe (at a Mother/Daughter dinner...the only thing there I could eat)
Coco Chai Tea Herbal Tea
Pepper and Egg White Scramble w/salsa

I also did a spin class for the first time in almost 2 year! I am sore already but it feels so good to be working on getting my health back. I can't wait to be back where I was before "mystery illness" took over my life last year. ***On the scale this morning, I am only down .8 lbs. Kind of a bummer, but better than nothin'!!! Off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment