Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 4

WOW...I couldn't believe it when I got on the scale this morning. Down almost 5 lbs in 3 days! Yipee! We'll see what the scale brings tomorrow (historically a small stall).
Today, I had to eat both meal "out" again...but did very well.
Chopped chicken salad (chicken, lettuce, fresh basil) with cucumbers, tomatoes, and every veggie they had piled on top. I forgot my dressing so I had a little balsamic vinegar (I know not a perfect thing to eat...but so yummy.
For dinner I had the most delicious seabass with a side of steamed veggies and steamed spinach. For dessert, they made me a cup of fruit with raspberries, mangoes, and strawberries. HEAVEN!

Today was much easier...it was so busy I didn't have time to be hungry. Crossing my fingers for another "loss" tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment