Saturday, October 17, 2009

Can I Get A Woot Woot!!!

Last night I told my husband that if I didn't have a loss this morning I was going to quit this round and try again after the holidays. Luckily, I woke up to a 1.5 lb loss! I've now officially lost 40 lbs total. WOW. First of all, I can't believe I had that much to lose to begin with. Secondly, I can't believe how quickly it has come off. I'm so thrilled. Today, I had to go bra shopping because all of my bras are too big...this is a GOOD thing...DD's are much easier to haul around than DDD's. Too much info? Probably. I had a wonderful moment in the dressing room today with my mom. I tried on a size 8 skirt that was too big...and got to ask the lady if she could, "Please find this in a size 6". I turned to my mom as I said it and was grinning from ear to ear. Skinny me is MUCH happier than chubby me.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously amazing. I'm so happy for you. Why do you think you plateau'ed? I'm interested. I finally buckled down and committed and have lost 5 lbs in 6 days, so it's great but really I've never been so hungry in my life. I'm hoping the HCG is kicking now b/c this is the first day I haven't cried from hunger at 9 pm. Like, wake up in the middle of the night dreaming about a bowl of cereal. You are amazing! And I've got 40 lbs too- OK, 35 now at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! 40 lbs is SO awesome and amazing! You are such motivation for me! I am so happy for you and I am so glad that you lost that 1.5 yesterday because if you quit until after the holidays it might make me question this. You are my inspiration and I hope to be down 40 lbs too. Right now I'm down 8.5 in 10 days and am very happy. I'm pretty much losing a steady .5 a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was wierd...that number up there is me - Jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is incredible. Good job allison!

    ReplyDelete