Thursday, October 1, 2009

Confessions of Closet "Loader"

My name is Allison and I love to eat. I'm starting round 2 of the HCG tomorrow to take off these last 10-15 pounds. Knowing I'm doing another round has been a bit of a stumbling block for me-I've used the excuse that it'll "come right off" and spent the last week LOADING-big time. Tomorrow are my official loading days, but I've spent the last week or so stressing that I'm not going to be able to eat anything for 3 weeks (or more) so I have to eat it NOW. Not smart. I may or may not be up 3-4 pounds already. Geesh. I'll try and post daily during this round so you can follow me on this leg of the journey-the good, the bad, and the ugly. Happy Dieting!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck!!! My husband is going to join me on my next round (probably January or February) and he has been loading since I started P2 6 weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete