Monday, October 5, 2009

Welcome Fall Apple Chicken Salad

3 oz. chicken, cooked and diced
1 apple, diced
3 stalks celery, diced
sprinkle of cinnamon (I prefer a generous sprinkle)
sprinkle of nutmeg
dash of salt
3 T. lemon juice
stevia to taste

Mix ingredients and enjoy! YUM

***I'm actually enjoying this yummy salad for lunch RIGHT NOW. It's a good one! Loading was super fun this time. I made a point to eat all the things I never let myself eat-Mint Milanos, Hot Tamales, etc. and planned a night out at Morton's for my last meal. From my authorized and "unauthorized" loading-I gained a total of 4 lbs. This morning (after one day on the VLCD) I'm already down 2. I love this diet :)

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I just finished 4 weeks on phase 2 (the 500 calorie diet) and lost 18 pounds. It's all I had left to lose and it HAS BEEN AMAZING!!! I love this diet. I'm starting the no sugar, no starch phase tomorrow! Any tips? I didn't cheat one little tiny bit during all of the 500 calore part, until yesterday and I think knowing that I was almost done put me over the edge. I had half a brownie and gained .4 for the first time. Help me feel motivated for this next phase...jessicaromney@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete