Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"Fauxsghetti"

When the rest of my family is eating pasta, this one satisfies my cravings:

1 pkg. miracle noodles (calorie free)
3 oz. ground beef
onion to taste
green pepper to taste
can of diced tomato (make sure no sugar is added)
your favorite italian seasonings (oregano, basil, etc.)

Brown ground beef and add onion and green pepper to soften; add can of tomatoes and simmer. Add seasonings. Meanwhile, rinse miracle noodles thoroughly. Add noodles to sauce to heat. Serve immediately.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your recipes! I think they sound just great! I am going to make up a grocery list tonight and try some of them out. Thanks again! Happy losing!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what miracle noodles are, but spaghetti squash is also really yummy instead of pasta!

    ReplyDelete