Monday, October 19, 2009

Up a Half Pound and Out of Drops

Yep...that pretty much sums it up. I went back up .5 this morning-doing NOTHING wrong and am really frustrated. I guess the last 10 aren't that easy to lose! Maybe I just need to be happy where I am. I fit into all my "skinny" clothes-some of them are even big. I was desperately hoping this would be the last round I would have to do-it looks like I'll be finishing up the week and then looking forward to another round after the holidays. We'll see.

My last shipment of drops went super quick! I am expecting a new shipment later this week. Let me know if you want me to reserve one for you!

2 comments:

  1. Why are you quitting? Has it been 6 weeks again? You can stay on program for three days until you get your drops, right? I'm confused. And I cannot believe you fit in your skinny clothes. You are a star. I was perfect today and then had a bite of rice krispy treat b/c I'm a dummy and I'm so worried about my weigh in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so why are you holding out on me/us? Aren't you going to post any pictures... or do we have to wait until you are a size zero and we can't even see you? You are torturing me. I know you look gorgeous... now let's see the big reveal (or is it a little, tiny, skinny reveal?) xoxo

    ReplyDelete